The Florida Art Education Association’s rationale for presenting annual awards is:
- To recognize individuals within the membership who have achieved the highest level of professionalism in art education; and
- To show appreciation for individuals or organizations that have contributed their services in an exemplary way to the association and to the professional goals we share.
2018 FAEA Award Nominations
FAEA invites all members to participate in the nomination process to elect individuals that they believe offer outstanding contributions to art education.
Nominations are open May 1 - June 7, 2018
Information needed to start and complete the nomination:
- Nominee's Name, Workplace, Position, Email, and Phone Number(s)
- Nominee's Supervisor's Name and Email
- Nominee's Bio (150 word limit)
- Statement about the Nominee made by the nominator
- Completed Vita Form (as applicable)
- Letter of Support
- Nominee's Headshot (JPEG)