FAEA offers individual memberships, as well as partnerships through the Corporate, Museum, & Scholastic (CMS) program. Members help FAEA fulfill its mission of advocating and supporting high-quality art education to all students in the state of Florida.
Membership Period: All individual memberships and CMS partnerships begin on July 1st and end on June 30th of the following year. If a membership or CMS partnership is purchased after March 31st, then the end date will be June 30th of the following year.
Read the following descriptions to find out which membership types currently apply to you before purchasing your FAEA membership. Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable. For questions, please email email@example.com or call (850) 205-0068.
- Active Membership ($45) - For individuals engaged in the teaching of art or the direction of art education programs, or in pursuits closely related to the field.
- Retired Membership ($20) - For individuals who are retired from teaching or the direction of art education programs, or in pursuits closely related to the field.
- Collegiate Student Membership ($20) - For full-time undergraduate and graduate students who are not employed full-time as educators.
- Associate Membership - Individual ($45) - For any individual not actively engaged in the teaching of art that is interested in the general advancement of art education in Florida.
- Associate Membership - Organization ($150) - For any organization, institution, or business firm interested in the general advancement of art education in Florida. See also the Corporate, Museum, or Scholastic Partner program for partnerships with FAEA.
Corporate, Museum, & Scholastic (CMS) Partner Program
- Bronze Partner ($75)
- One complimentary individual membership tied to the Partner account
- Eligibility to present at the FAEA Annual Professional Development Conference
- Subscription to Fresh Paint, the quarterly member magazine
- Name designation on the "Partner Thank You" page in Fresh Paint and the conference program
- Eligibility for the "Museum Spotlight" in Fresh Paint (museums only)
- Online name recognition with hyperlink on "Partners" page on the FAEA website
- Advocacy updates and notices
- Free monthly e-newsletter
- Silver Partner ($150)
- Bronze Partner level benefits
- 10% discount on all Fresh Paint advertising
- 20% discount for additional individual memberships for staff
- Gold Partner ($250)
- Silver Partner level benefits
- 10% discount on all online advertising (e-newsletters & website)
- Logo, name, and hyperlink listed on "Partners" page on the FAEA website
- Website banner advertisement during the month of conference
- Additional recognition as a Supporting Partner at exhibit hall entrance
- 30% discount for additional individual memberships for staff