FAEA Members: Show us how you shine!!
All FAEA members are invited to submit a proposal to present a workshop or presentation at the FAEA Conference. The 2018 Conference theme is Vintage Vogue: Time to Shine!
Proposal submissions are due on or before April 30, 2018.
Before beginning the proposal process, please have the following ready to upload or copy-and-paste into the online application:
- The username and password you chose when you joined or renewed your FAEA membership
- A high-quality headshot photo of yourself, to be used for the online conference schedule
- A paragraph long biographical sketch outlining your qualifications and experience as an artist and educator
- A description of the workshop that includes topics and subject matter covered in the workshop
- Learning Outcomes for the workshop
- An optional supporting document such as an outline, handout, or photos of the results
Decide on a Workshop Type
- Art Forum - 1-hour lecture or discussion that is open to anyone registered for the conference
- Mini-Studio - 2-hour hands-on workshop. Attendees will pay a small additional fee to register, and space is limited to 25 or fewer attendees.
- Half-Day Studio - 3-hour hands-on workshop. Attendees will pay an additional fee to register, and space is limited to 25 or fewer attendees.
See the presenter page for information about reimbursement for supplies purchased for the hands-on studio workshops.
Selling or advertising a product or service is not allowed. If you represent a company and would like to showcase your products, submit a Product Showcase Proposal instead.
Submit Your Proposal